How Our Digital Technology Helps Improve Your Patient Experience
At Lifestyle Dental, we use the latest, cutting-edge digital technology to help us produce accurate and high-quality scans of your teeth and jaw. These are crucial for the diagnosis and treatment of patients like you, and contributes to our 5* practice.
Have a read about some of the digital technology we use and how it benefits our patients.
The Intraoral scanner
This is used for restorative and preventative dental care.
- With accelerated precision, it takes just 30 seconds to scan single arches of your teeth.
- The patented Smart-Shade matching automatically detects the enamel colour of the scanned area, to provide a more accurate colour match for things like Dental Implants.
- Its ergonomic grip gives us better control whilst using it, increasing the accuracy of its scans.
- The touchscreen capabilities provide a seamless interaction with just a few clicks of a button.
This is a machine that rotates around the patient, capturing images using a cone-shaped x-ray beam so doctors can produce 3D scans of teeth.
These images are then organised together using sophisticated algorithms to construct a 3D representation of the patient’s teeth, mouth, jaw and neck region.
The key benefits:
- It delivers outstanding precision every time and enables us to achieve high-quality and reproducible images.
- This is the only system that has an integrated retractable seat that allows patients to sit comfortably whilst they are being scanned, and also enables us to comfortably scan patients who may need higher stability.
- The additional face scanning feature will help our patients to better understand their treatment plans, due to the realistic 3D facial images that automatically layer onto the x-ray images and 3D models.
Did you know that patients are nearly 2x as likely to report a positive experience if advanced dental technology is used? Book your free consultation today or ask us about your digital dentistry at your next visit.