What we’re doing to help keep you safe
- Going above and beyond our usual high standards of hygiene
- Introducing additional PPE in line with healthcare guidance
- Offering video consultations and complete-at-home forms
- Minimising the number of patients in the practice at any time
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting touch points
A crown is an artificial restoration that fits over the remaining part of a prepared tooth, making it strong and giving it the shape of a natural tooth.
A crown is sometimes known as a ‘cap’. Crowns are an ideal restoration for teeth that have been broken, or have been weakened by decay or a very large filling.
A dental crown could be used for a number of other reasons, for instance:
- You may have discoloured fillings and would like to improve the appearance of the tooth.
- You may have had a root filling which will need a crown to protect it.
- It may help hold a bridge or denture firmly in place.
Why Choose Lifestyle Dental?
We are a new high-quality, private dental practice, caring for you in a modern, relaxing environment.
Modern, upscale environment engineered to relax even the most nervous of patients.
Imaging software to show what can be done to your smile before you have anything done.
What Our Happy Customers Are Saying
"In my opinion Lifestyle Dental Practice, using the FGDP’s classification from Standards in Dentistry, is a Grade A where a standard of excellence has been achieved."
Dr Chris May, FGDP Dental Practice Assessor , Preston
"15 years younger"
"I'm nearly 60 and feel 15 years younger with my veneers, thanks to Nadim and the girls at Lifestyle Dental. They were fantastic & I recommend anybody"
"I'm quite nervous about dental work but the staff provided excellent explanations which made me feel relaxed and it wasn't that painful at all & I'm quite soft."