What we’re doing to help keep you safe
- Going above and beyond our usual high standards of hygiene
- Introducing additional PPE in line with healthcare guidance
- Offering video consultations and complete-at-home forms
- Minimising the number of patients in the practice at any time
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting touch points
Here at Lifestyle dental, we aim to offer digital dentistry to all our patients. We have invested in new technology to aid us in giving you high quality diagnostics.
This is a new investment we have at the practice, which registers your chewing cycle on the computer.
We can plot how your jaw joint moves and it helps you gain an insight on how you chew, and what treatment is available. You can also see future treatment such as crowns and bridge, and how they will improve your eating ability.
We use this to register how you bite, and record which tooth touches first, plus the pressure of your bite.
This can help us create implant and crown work alongside the Modjaw.
What does this mean for you?
- Shorter lab wait times
- Advanced systems to preplan implant placements and crown/bridgework
- In depth analysis of your bite to correct jaw issues
- Diagnostics done via a computer that may not be identified by the human eye alone
Please call the practice on 01772 717316 and we can answer any further questions you have about sedation or other anxiety management methods.
Why Choose Lifestyle Dental?
We are a new high-quality, private dental practice, caring for you in a modern, relaxing environment.
Modern, upscale environment engineered to relax even the most nervous of patients.
Imaging software to show what can be done to your smile before you have anything done.
What Our Happy Customers Are Saying
"In my opinion Lifestyle Dental Practice, using the FGDP’s classification from Standards in Dentistry, is a Grade A where a standard of excellence has been achieved."
Dr Chris May, FGDP Dental Practice Assessor , Preston
"15 years younger"
"I'm nearly 60 and feel 15 years younger with my veneers, thanks to Nadim and the girls at Lifestyle Dental. They were fantastic & I recommend anybody"
"I'm quite nervous about dental work but the staff provided excellent explanations which made me feel relaxed and it wasn't that painful at all & I'm quite soft."